Saturday, February 23, 2008

Reconnecting With Friends

So I finally decided to join the world of Blogging! And, on top of it, I also joined Facebook! You can thank my sister for that one! Since I haven't had much contact with people since graduation, I thought it would be a good idea to try to relight those old flames/friendships and see how everyone is doing. It has been different, but interesting. I have had the opportunity to talk to people from High School whom I haven't conversed with since 1998! And I have also found out that we may be having a HS Reunion this summer, which may be a bust, but we'll see. I think it would be nice to talk to some of those individuals; however I really hated high school, in particular one individual, but I will leave his name out of this for now! So, if I'm lucky, he won't show up and he'll still be in jail when the reunion happens, I can only wish! (Normally, I do not wish bad things on people, but he was just a rude, inconsiderate individual whom I would do absolutely nothing for.)

Not only have I had the opportunity to discuss with high school friends, I have've been able to talk to people from college, ones that I thought I wouldn't see or hear from again. It has been a great feeling to know you are still loved and you did make an impression on people. I like the feeling of being wanted and liked. It just feels good! Sometimes all you need to hear is hello, and you get that warm, tingling feeling inside. Just to say 'Hi' is all ya need. I'm not too picky about things, but like I said before, I have been enjoying this time reconnecting with friends. I wish I had more of an opportunity to talk to others, but I don't want to seem like a stalker either, you have to be careful these days!*s* I do want to say thank you to all of you who do read this. I want you to know it means alot and I appreciate the fact you take the time to see how I am doing. I means the world to know I've done something good and others really do care!

3 comments:

Kelly K said...

I care babe! I too, appreciate a "hi" every now and then. You are definately a special, awesome person - of course people will remember you!!!

Tiffany and Brian said...

Hey Erin, I'm glad to see you have a site. I just figured out that I can get here through your comment on my page but now i'll mark it. I didn't know you were in superior... About your question. Brian and I just wanted to enjoy our last couple months before he starts school this fall in Sioux Falls, SD.

amrolih said...

Careful - Facebook can suck you in! It's addicting!