Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Awaiting acknowledgement

Well, thinking about all of this and things going on in life, I am feeling a little neglected and left out of things. We gradute from high school, move onto college, meet great people, graduate again, and then we all go our own ways. Life always treats us all differently. But what seems to bother me the most: No matter how hard to you try to catch up with others and find out what's going on, no one really wants to return the favor. I think it is hard, especially with everyone living distances apart from one another, but sometimes I really wonder why other don't try to make an effort. Maybe I was not or am not really part of the "group" of girls that are here, but I definately feel left out. Reading what's going on in other people's busy lives is great. Yet still, no one really cares about mine. Maybe I'm just whinning, that's possible, but I just don't like to feel like I'm left out anymore. The great news is: IT WON'T MATTER ANYWAYS. All others seems so busy with everyone else, that I just seem to get pushed off to the side. Hell, I found out Amber was pregnant this way, so maybe it's better I'm not included. I dont' know. I guess I am just a little bummed that I don't get recognition as others do. I'll say it is nice to hear how others are but it is also nice to have people acknowledge me once in awhile as well. So, I'm sorry for venting and sorry for complaining but I've said a lot, and I'll stop for now.

No comments: