Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Busy Weekend


Yesterday was my day off. I did a couple of errands and then had a therapy appointment for me neck. I think it is finally getting better, although, we will find out the true results of my MRI on Friday next week. Hopefully nothing will be wrong, but you never know there days. After running around, I came home and sat down to do our taxes. YEAH! THEY'RE DONE! And I can't wait to get our rebate back and pay off some of our debt. Thank god for school loans, lets just say that!


During my afternoon at home, I thought I'd start to pick up the house a little for the visitors we are having over on Saturday. I went downstairs to find one of our bottles of wine from our wedding, broken on the floor with wine all over! That explains why the cats haven't been keeping anything down these days! THEY WERE DRUNK! So I was on my hands and knees for an hour cleaning and cleaning some more. It's a great wine cellar, but things keep getting broken. We have to start fixing that I think.

After that, we went out to dinner with Joe's parents and his cousin and husband from St. Cloud. We went to Grandma's Saloon, not my favorite place, elts just say that. But oh well, it was free! It was great to sit and talk with Tiffany though. They are pregnant as well as all the other people in our lives these days, and is due in June. Good for them! I'm happy, yet jealous. Our time is soon to come, right? After Grandma's we went over to the Martini bar for a drink! Gotta love that place. I had a nice mixture of liquor, couldn't tell you what was in it though. Then we headed home for a nice night of SLEEP! In the morning, we watched a movie in bed, fell asleep again, and started working on my school work again.

This afternoon, Tiffany and Nate are going to come over and check out our house, they haven't seen it yet. After that, Joe and I are heading over to Trek Outfitters in Fitgers to pick up our new Snowshoes! It's a great new winter sport for the two of us and Joe actually doesn't mind it. So it's keeping us busy during the cold times of the year! I'll keep y'all posted as to what else is happening! Every day is a little different from the next!

No comments: