Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby Work!

So, I finished our taxes and Joe and I have already spent the money! Go figure! But the good news is what we spend some of it on: Two new pairs of SnowShoes!! We were so excited about the first time we went out snowshoeing together that we said if we had the money and they were resonable enough, we'd get a pair. Well, saturday we were at Fitgers for dinner with Joe's cousin and at Trail Outfitters, everything we 20% off, including the snowshoes! So we just had to do it while the price was right. The rest of the money though, we'll be paying off credit cards and Joe's mom.

But the best news came today. I got to go up to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with a co-worker and I got to watch and observe and work with a 36-week old baby boy! It was amazing to see what a premature baby can do and how to relate everything to what I had learned during school. For me, it is so much nicer to be able to put things with what I've learned. Hands-on is much easier for me! Anyways, the baby was adorable. Hopefully I'll be able to get to work more in the NICU as time goes on. There is so much more to learn, but now's the time to do so.

No comments: