Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day By Day

Today was an ordinary day. Nothing much going on, none other than me not being able to get into my class on-line. Oh well, if I can't do it right now, I'll just have to do it later, right? Things are going well. Joe and I are planning a trip for August: some baseball games, a trip around Chicago, and relaxing! Nothing much but enough to get out and around. Joe just got another job, more to pay off some bills and save some money to work toward growing our family. So we'll see what happens. Life is what happens. I am looking forward to spending some time alone, yet I hate being alone. I don't know. Life. What a trip. Oh we are also looking at getting a puppy. Yep, a little Pug named Wally! A friend of mine at work has a pug and they need to find a home for it, and Joe actually said yes! I couldn't believe it! So I'm hoping we'll be good dog parents!! Starting out is worrying me but I think it's time to try something new. I've wanted a dog for a while and he finally agreed on something smaller. I'm a little worrried about being "tied down" but I've been told it is worth it. So I think we are giong to try one more time! It can't hurt, right?!

2 comments:

Janell said...

Having a dog is SO worth it! :) Make sure you post pictures!

Kelly K said...

Yup - we love our dog. I fear we are close to being those "parents" who have dog-children. Jon will not let me put clothes on Josie, however, she has her own chair at the kitchen table during dinner...It is all what you make it. I am sure that you and Joe will be fantastic dog-parents too.