Friday, April 18, 2008

A New Do

After the break-in today, I decided to make a change. I got a hair cut! I decided to try a new do, more so because my hair otherwise just sits there and has no body to it whatsoever! My hairstylist loves it when I show up, because I just let her do what she thinks will look nice. For those who were here for my wedding, she was the one who had done my hair for me!
Hopefully others will like the do! It's a hard thing to see, but I have many layers and even BANGS!! Who would have thought I'd go that route!? Anyways, change is a good thing! And it even fits into a small ponytail for working out! Thank goodness!

3 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Look at you, sassy-pants!
Super cute!

Jessica said...

I love it. It is so cute.

Tiffany and Brian said...

It looks great and very low maintenence. I was told that I should try bangs for a change, I just wasnt' that brave.. Good for you.