Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Vacation Ideas Needed

I need some help. Joe and I are trying to plan a trip for the second week in August and are looking at going to Milwaukee for a Brewer's game (I really want to see my man, JJ Hardy!). While we are there, we are hoping to go to Chicago to spend some time as well. If anyone has any good ideas, I'd really appreciate them! Where are not too sure what to do or where to go, so ideas are greatly needed! Please feel free to point them out! The more the merrier! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

amrolih said...

While you're in Milwaukee you have to go to the spy bar! It's a hidden bar that you need a password to get in the door. Let me know and I'll get you directions! Plus great live music or karaoke most nights.

Sarah L. said...

Ooh! We went to Milwaukee for a Brewer's game last year, and it was so fun! I recommend tailgating at Miller Park. It's so cool and fun. You can also go to the Miller brewery, but it was so packed full of Twins fans when we were there that my crummy friends all voted to leave before the tour.
Chicago is great, too. Shopping on Mich. Ave is the best. I've been there every summer for the past 3 years, but only for Lollapalooza at Grant Park.