Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Beautiful View

The first week in October is Apple Fest, something I love attending every year. It was great weather, and Joe, my dad and his dad along with our friend Seth, went golfing down in Hayward. My mom, Donna and myself ventured up to Bayfield. It was wonderful and we had a great time together. After our time in Bayfield we headed up to Mt. Ashwabay to check out the colors and of course, the views. Since my parents are on the board of the hill, we have the advantage of trucking up the hill, or basically doing anything we want! So, us in my little Mercury Mariner followed the back run up to the top of the hill, and here is what we saw:

Beautiful views looking out over Lake Superior, Bayfield to the left, and Madeline Island straight forward. It is great! It was also neat because I got to show Donna and my mom the exact spot Joe proposed to me on top of the hill. Ah, memories. So, please enjoy these two pics. If you're ever looking at going on a vacation, I highly recommend taking a trip up north in Wisconsin. May seem weird, but it is beautiful!

1 comment:

Kelly K said...

Not wierd at all. I am surprised at how green the trees are at this time of year. I would not have expected that. I am glad you got to enjoy another Apple Fest. Talk about good, fond memories...:)