Thursday, March 12, 2009

An Update...

Today is Thursday, and I'm at home alone. Joe took a temporary job and is at work, leaving me to relax on my own. Nothing is new these days, except I have a wedding to attend next weekend. My mom had a good turn out from her MD appointment on Monday for her ankle. She is free and can do anything she wants! That's great. Other than that, work for me is going well. I'm absolutely loving my position and I enjoy working with my patients. I've had great ones lately. Especially the ones that smiled and said thank you for helping them move. That's when I know I'm appreciated. Anyways, I started running. I'm excited and I need to get new running shoes soon. But my goal is Grandma's this summer, then maybe a whole in the fall,but we'll see. I'm not the fastest, but I'm excited because I'm actually doing well, and keeping up on my plan. I'll keep y'all posted on that! Wish my luck, hopefully this running this will keep me going in losing more weight, I only have 9 more pounds to make my goal, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tiffany and Brian said...

Congrats on running. I'm just trying to start as well. It's rough at times but I definately feel better when I do. My thoughts go out to the hubby. Hopefully all works out. I'm glad you have good patient's. It's amazing how it can affect your mood, when your patient's arent' doing as well as would like. Love the picture, that must be from the Superior side??
Take Care.