Thursday, February 5, 2009

Congrats to the newborns!

It's amazing how being around all these pregnant women makes one really want a baby, too! Unfortunately, we are just not at the point in our lives, but we'll see what happens. Two of my co-workers recently had their babies. Heather and Aaron had a baby girl, Elsa Rose, on Friday the 30th. She was born at 2 something in the morning after a long time of being in labor and was 8 pounds, 22" long. Heather had a whirlwind of a pregnancy, if I do say so myself. She missed so much work the first trimester becuase of low blood pressures and what not. All in all, she made it through with a beautiful little girl.

Today, my friend, Sarah and Tanner, had their little girl, Sophia Rose, at 11:13 AM. Sophia was 7 pounds 12 ounces, and 21" long. Sarah had a long time in labor but was lucky to have actually pushed for only twenty minutes!! Anyways, Sophia is just precious as well!! Needless to say, Sarah had a very eventful pregnancy as well. Something through the middle, she ended up having her appendix removed and missed 6 weeks of work as well!!

I'm very excited for these two families and envious. I know at sometime it will happen to us when the time is right. But honestly, I wish these two families congratulations!!

1 comment:

amrolih said...

But when you are ready, I'll be you and Joe make cute little Martins!