Friday, January 23, 2009

Our New Addition!

Well, times change, and you move on. Joe and I, of course, have been going through a lot lately, but we're trying to keep a positive attitude about things. This week, we went up to the car dealer to see if the part was in for my Mariner. As Joe went to the service center, I decided to look around and see whats new since my lease for my car was going to be up in June. I've been in two accidents with my Mariner, and honestly, I was ready to move on and away from that car as soon as possible.

We talked to a great salesman, Ron, who I've talked to before about my lease and how things were going with everything. Anyways, it was brought to our attention that the dealership was willing to buy back my lease early, particularily because I had very low miles on the car. Well, of course!! Joe and I decided to we would buy his car, the Jeep Patriot, and I would continue to lease so we'd always have a new car around. So, looking around I found what I wanted. We've looked at the Nissan Murano and the Rogue a couple of times new, along with the Toyota Matrix, Highlander, and RAV4, as well as the Honda CR-V. I've also looked at the Saturn Vue, but that really didn't ride well at all.

Low and behold, yesterday Joe and I drove away with the Nissan Rogue. It is great. I has awesome saftey features, All Wheel Drive, Vehice Dynamic Control, side airbags, privacy glass, a moon roof! And we got this for a great price, something we can afford, irregaurdless of our financial situation. There are many more features, but these are the ones that make the car great!

As you all know how I am, I like to name things. Unfortunately, we have not come up with a suitable name! So if anyone has any ideas, please send them my way! All are appreciated!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so jealous. I love my altima but my next car will certainly be a Murano.