Sunday, March 16, 2008

Working Around the Clock and Daily Living

Two weeks ago, Joe and I decided he would take up a second job to help us pay off some of our credit cards, before we travel down that road called parenthood. Well, I am glad to say he is actually liking it! I was alittle shocked to hear him actually say he liked it, but I am glad he does! He ends up working from seven in the morning to about 8:30 at night. It really isn't all that bad, becuase I work 10-hour days as well, so it atually turns out fairly well!

I do have to say, though, it is hard for us to try to find, US time. This weekend I went out to my parents house for my last weekend of skiing, but he wasn't able to join me because he had to work. The extra money is nice, but I'd like me US time. What can I say, I enjoy being with my husband, who would have thought of that, right?!

The good things in life and right in front of our noses. You just have to be willing to grab them while you can! I have a course down in Minneapolis on Apri 4-5 to be trained as Clinical Instructor, so I can actually take a student at work. This is pretty exciting, I must say. As soon as this course is over, Joe will be picking me up and driving us over to Eau Claire for a friends wedding. So that night will be a drunken blast, needless to say!

And, on the 10th of April, I will be hosting my own Pampered Chef party at my house! I'm alittle excited about this, more so because people are going to come over and see our house! We never had a house warming party, so this'll count a little for that! As soon as this is over with, I will be heading down to St. Cloud for another baby shower (Joe's cousin is pregnant as well). Not only will there be a shower, but it'll be a weekend of martini's at the Red Carpet (it's a martini bar) but shopping at the outlet stores!

Needless to say, it is going to be a busy time the next couple of weeks. Granted, it's not like our lives aren't busy enough already, but we might as well keep on traveling down that same road. Why slow down when life keeps on taking us forward!?

1 comment:

Sarah L. said...

Hey, Lady. I've linked you for a meme!