Friday, January 4, 2008

P.S. I DO Love You

Last week, Joe and I decided to go to a movie: P.S. I Love You starring Hilary Swank and, of course, Gerard Butler whom is absolutely gorgeous! Let me tell you, this was seriously the best movie I have seen in a long time. The movie is based on a couple who are madly in love with each other, unfortunately, the husband dies of a tumor early on. On Holy's 30th birthday after Gerry's passing, she received a letter from her husband, saying there are more to come, encouraging her to get out into the world and living her life. I have never cried so much in my life during a movie, but I absolutely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a movie that makes you feel good, yet makes you take a look at your life and realize are a part of your life and tell them every day how much you love them. A great date movie that's for sure. Even my husband, the action-packed person he is, liked this movie. And that takes a lot for hime to say something like that! Plus, how can you go wrong with three hot men: Gerard, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Harry Connick Jr! Seriously, that almost makes the movie worthwhile in itself right there!

No comments: